HOW DO I BEGIN TO RECYCLE?
Go to our Sign Up Now Page choose your level of recycle service and pay securely via Paypal or a credit or debit card.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Once you sign up, we’ll schedule your pick up days and drop off your recycle start up kit. Your payments will be processed automatically every month.
- We take it unsorted (all in one bag) to recycle or you can sort it first to maximize the value to Tech.
- Simply leave your recyclables by the curb, we’ll take it from there!!!!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- $20, $30 or $60 per month plus tax + $25 start up fee
- Minus the cost of your time and hassle and the freedom to work on the big stuff
- Minus the satisfaction of helping fund scholarships at Tech and keeping the earth amazing
WHAT WE ACCEPT (IN ORDER OF VALUE TO TEXAS TECH AS A COMMODITY)
- Cardboard (see below for limitations)
- Computers, Appliances, Phones, Televisions, Wires, etc.
- Plastics 1 and 2
THINGS WE CAN’T TAKE
- Items made of clay like china plates,
- Parcels contaminated by food (grease on pizza boxes, unwashed cans)
- Things contaminated by human waste like diapers, or medical products
- Containers that are not empty of their original contents
- Paper used to wipe things
- Paper used for gift wrapping
- Misc things: light bulbs, aerosol cans, flammable materials, small batteries
SPECIAL NOTE: BE CREATIVE!
We take things you might not consider such as large batteries, clothing, all appliances, and all things metal from cars to cans. Call us in advance if you have things to recycle that are too large or heavy for the bags we provide.